We are always looking for experienced field service engineers. If you are a gas engineer, plumber or air conditioning engineer looking for the next move please do give us a call to discuss the opportunities, or email us. To discuss current opportunities, contact Andrew on: 07977238886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Vacancy: Commercial Gas Engineer, Oxfordshire
“If you have an eye for detail, ability to perform under pressure and would like a new challenge then you could be the Commercial Gas Engineer we’re looking for.”
Heating & Cooling Services Ltd are looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join our growing team. We are an Oxfordshire based company, serving both the commercial (80%) and domestic (20%) markets.
As the Commercial Gas Engineer, you will carry out planned and reactive maintenance across a number of prestigious commercial contracts. The ideal candidate will be required to hold all their commercial qualifications and be competent in the following areas:
- Service, Repair and Installation of commercial systems (Boilers & Associated equipment).
- Carry out diagnostic and fault finding.
- Purging, strength testing & gas pipework installation up to (or above) 6″.
- Maintain PPM Paperwork.
- Efficiently maintain and repair plant equipment.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
In return, HCS Ltd can offer:
Great pay, optional overtime
Only on call 1 in 8 weekends!
Clear route of progression or training
Salary on offer between £34,000 – £38,000, plus door to door, plus overtime, dependent on experience.
Should this role be of interest, then please get in touch:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal, confidential chat please call: 01865 847424
No agencies, please.